3.23.2007

We sold our first I-Shirt!

Actually, we've sold 4 of them. It's pretty surreal to think that there are people out there wearing a shirt with our logo and slogan on it. Just wanted to publically thank our first customers for supporting our production. We really appreciate it. Send us a picture or post a video response wearing the shirt and we'll feature it here.

For those of you who are interested, please visit ichannel.spreadshirt.com or click on the picture of the I-Shirt in the right hand column.

2 comments:

kristinb said...

I'm too fat. You should have larger size shirts! And don't tell me to lose weight!!! :P What about I. scarves and hats? Frisbees?

Anonymous said...

Hey theprofessionalstudent they have sizes up to XXL, are you saying you need a size bigger than that?